Beam Of Silence (Georg Nussbaumer, 2020)
A project aiming to create an ongoing, continually changing sound piece made from sine tones, unleashed by listening visitors of this website worldwide.
• beam of silence is about enjoying the volatility of time, and the simple beauty of emerging and vanishing sounds, their harmony. The absence of visuals is intentional.
• beam of silence is a piece of contemplation and serenity and not a piece of distraction — which 'entertainment' is often expected to be.
• beam of silence is an attempt to support the survival and further development of art — as one of the most important foundations of civilization — while we must practice patience.
• beam of silence is a ray of hope that normal life will return soon — perhaps with reevaluated and thus different ambitions, more silence, and beautiful boredom.
• beam of silence is an opportunity to give a tone to other listeners, to oneself, and last, but not least: to the artist and his team.
Installation for "entering anima" (2019)
Installation for the Perfomance debut of ANIMA FABRIK. 26/2/20
Video: Valentina Ilazi (email@example.com)
(2019, Joni Österlund)
Substantiv, maskulin [der]
Absicht, die das Handeln einer Person beeinflusst, aber nicht offen ausgesprochen wird; verdecktes
From hinter (“behind”) + Gedanke (“thought”).
Intention that influences a persons actions but is not openly pronounced; concealed
Man is a continuous play of balance between conscious and unconscious. The reaction we have to the other is actually hinting what we are ourselves. Part of you is reacting while behind the scenes you have placed all the moving particles ready for the show that takes place in you conscious mind.
Dancers: Hannah Wimmer, Sara De Santis
Choreography: Joni Österlund
Music & Sound Design: Christoph Punzmann
Original Text: Jean-Paul Sartre - Nausea (Ger. Der Ekel)
Voice: Pia Nives Welser
ANIMA-Fabrik Vienna (since 2018)
ANIMA offers children a space to comprehensively discover and develop artistically. At ANIMA, children learn from excellently trained, pedagogically experienced artists to express themselves through dance in connection with drama, music and visual art.
Weltweit erstes Stimmgabel Ensemble (since 2018)
"The worldwide first Tuning Fork Ensemble".
Under the administration of Lissie Rettenwander.